How can I take a good photo/photos of my receipt?
- Lay the receipt on a flat surface and take the photo in a room with good light.
- Make sure the picture captures all 4 corners of receipt without cutting off any text.
- Try to capture all information in one picture. For long receipts, take multiple pictures in sections and upload each picture.
- Be sure the store name, purchase date, UPC or product number(s), and price(s) are legible in your image(s).
- Putting a star next to the participating product(s) on your receipt can help identify qualifying items and speed up processing times.